Thursday, February 21, 2013

dream day

this colorado girl's dream day!!  today was one of my monthly reading days (scheduled about a month ago with no knowledge of "winter storm q"'s plans to come visit--what does the q stand for, anyway??).  the snow just kept piling up and after a visit from jesus (or was she just a homeless woman in need of shelter?), i headed outside.

this is my rain meter - something i didn't know about until coming to kansas city. 
yes, it is full of snow with snow piled all around it.

my car, approximately five minutes (or less) after i had brushed it clean - as in, black like it's painted. 
when i was getting my snow gear on, it wasn't even snowing!
the snow would not pack together for a snowbaby on my porch, so i had to at least make a snow angel!
this is my happy (and maybe a little cold and tired) face!
for a girl who was beginning to give up on winter here in kansas city, this snow was a dream come true!!

No comments: